Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mental Disorder Project

In our project about Narcolepsy I learned that sleeping symptoms are triggered by extreme emotions such as excitement, happiness, sadness, or fear. Having this disorder, it seems important to keep your emotions under control at all times.

Me and Amy decided on our disorder knowing that we wanted to make an entertaining video. Pearl and Nick seemed to agree with whatever we chose. As a group I really don't know how well we worked together, Amy and I made the video ourselves and Pearl talked about her mom during our presentation, so it worked out fine but we didn't do anything together as an actual group. Nick didn't help with the video and he didn't say anything during the presentation sooo....

On this project I feel like Amy and I came up with something creative and fun to show to the class, not just educational, it was different. I think we should get a 85-99.

No comments:

Post a Comment