Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring break

Top three wins over the break.
1) Me and Amy made a parady video of the whitest kids you know "sex robot"
                  -  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnyfPmx4-28
I consider this a win because even though most people would watch this and think "wtf" we still had alot of fun making it.
2) It was FINALLY warm enough to go to the creek and actually do things outside, summer is getting closerrrrrrrrr.
3) Realising that I have been going to school since kindergarten, and I only have roughly 50 more days!

Top three losses.
1) A few days before break actually started, a dog that I have had since I was in fourth grade had to be put to sleep, a disk in his back was messed up and he had got to where he couldn't walk on his own.
2) I got a letter a few days ago about a job in the summer that I was sure I would get, the letter told me that they were unable to provide a job for me this summer... Sooooo still unemployed...
3) Realising that I have been putting off sending my transcripts to the college I was accepted to, and now I only have a few more days to do that or I will have to wait a semester to start -thumbs up-?



Favorite Media
- Over the summer I found my DVD of the movie benchwarmers, it's not a new movie but I hadn't seen it in a couple years and when I watched it I remembered why I used to love it, it was my favorite movie that I watched over break. I don't think I saw any new ones.

Reading........
To be completely honest, I hate reading... I have NEVER voluntarily read a book, so nope, I didn't read anything over spring and the only reason I can think of is that i'm lazy. : D

No comments:

Post a Comment